Our services are in your home and we offer a variety of length of visits ranging from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. Whether your pet has fur, claws, scales or breaths underwater, here is just a sampling of what they will experience during our visits:
- Lots of personal love and affection
- Fresh food and water
- Regular exercise and play time - indoors and/or outdoors
- Walks and potty breaks
- Administration of medications as needed
- Litter changing and cage cleaning
- Plenty of love and affection
- Veterinary care obtained in case of illness
- And did we mention lots of love and affection!
We provide a number of home services to make your time away from home as worry-free as possible. If you need these services in addition to caring for your pet, they are complimentary. If pet care isn't needed, and you only need someone to ensure that your home is cared for while you are away, these services can all be done in one visit as often as you need at the same price as a pet care visit:
- Putting out trash and recycling cans
- Newspaper and mail retrieval
- Plant watering
- Lights, blinds and curtain adjustment for crime deterrence
- Other requests considered
- Does Fido have somewhere he needs to be, but hasn't yet earned his driver's license? No worries! We would love to accompany him as he runs his errands for the day! We provide transportation to most pet-related facilities including the groomers, the vet or if you just need someone to pick up more pet food, kitty litter, etc.
- Dog Walking, Pet Sitting or Home Services:
30 minute visits start at $23 and up
45 minute visits start at $28 and up
60 minute visits start at $34 an up
- Please call 651.994.9393 if you have a special request. We are happy to try to formulate a one-of-a-kind package to meet your needs!
- Cancellation of any service: Cancel by 6 a.m. the day of to avoid being charged for that day.
- Late Request Fee: We try very hard to accommodate all late requests when possible, but there is an additional charge of $5 per visit for each visit that has less than 48 hours' notice and a charge of $10 per visit for each visit that has less than 24 hours' notice.
- If you have chosen for us to keep a key on file as one of your backup options, there is a $25 charge each time we need to use it to cover the extra time it takes an employee to drive to and from the office to pick up and drop off the key. It may be best to choose a different backup method in order to prevent this charge. Feel free to call our office at 651.994.9393 to discuss different options.