Our services are in your home and we offer a variety of length of visits ranging from 15 minutes to 60 minutes. Whether your pet has fur, claws, scales or breaths underwater, here is just a sampling of what they will experience during our visits:
- Lots of personal love and affection
- Fresh food and water
- Regular exercise and play time - indoors and/or outdoors
- Walks and potty breaks
- Administration of medications as needed
- Litter changing and cage cleaning
- Plenty of love and affection
- Veterinary care obtained in case of illness
- And did we mention lots of love and affection!
In addition to caring for your pet, we provide a number of other complimentary home services to make your time away from home as worry-free as possible:
- Putting out trash and recycling cans
- Newspaper and mail retrieval
- Plant watering
- Lights, blinds and curtain adjustment for crime deterrence
- Other requests considered
- Does Fido have somewhere he needs to be, but hasn't yet earned his driver's license? No worries! We would love to accompany him as he runs his errands for the day! We provide transportation to most pet-related facilities including the groomers, the vet or if you just need someone to pick up more pet food, kitty litter, etc.
- Dog Walking and/or Pet Sitting:
15 minute visits start at $19 and up
30 minute visits start at $23 and up
45 minute visits start at $28 and up
60 minute visits start at $34 an up
- Please call 651.994.9393 if you have a special request. We are happy to try to formulate a one-of-a-kind package to meet your needs!
- Dog Walking and/or Pet Sitting Cancellation: Cancel by 6 a.m. the day of to avoid being charged for that day.
- Late Request Fee: We try very hard to accommodate all late requests when possible, but there is an additional charge of $5 per visit for each visit that has less than 48 hours' notice and a charge of $10 per visit for each visit that has less than 24 hours' notice.